Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photographic Evidence

I indulged my paranoia: I took a picture of the little girl across the street. Click. Snap. And there it was. Photographic proof that she existed.

Except she didn't show up. The image was of an empty sidewalk. She was there, but she didn't show up. I looked again and she was still there. I snapped a dozen pictures of her. Each one the same: nothing.

Was she a figment of my imagination?

Should I ask them? Should I ask my neighbors if they actually have a daughter? Can I do that?

What if the answer is no?

1 comment:

  1. You need to ask them. If they answer no then maybe you need a few meds. They might even make you feel better. If they answer *yes* and the kid's really not showing up on film then get the fuck out of there.

    Little tip though, when you ask about the kid leave out the part where you were snapping pictures of her out your window like a perv. If She is who I think She is Her "parents" will be protective to the point of extreme violence.

    ReplyDelete